Flat to Pitch – Flat to Curved Roof Conversions
Ageing flat roofs can be problematic; the materials used on older roofs deteriorate under UV light or through the effects of standing water resulting in failure and leaks. These Problems can be solved and roofs completely transformed with a cost effective conversion to a pitched roof, achieved by the installation of an individually designed flat to pitch galvanised steel or timber structural frame system.
Benefits of Flat to Pitch Conversions:
- Minimum disruption to the use of building and no problems with water ingress during the process of conversation as the flat roof remains intact.
- Improve the aesthetic of the building with a variety of roof finishes available. Choose from traditional tile or slate, modern lightweight tile effect systems or metal cladding.
- Enhance the thermal performance of the roof up to current building regulations and beyond with modern insulations, reducing carbon emissions and operating costs of the building.
- Reduce the long term maintenance cost of existing flat roof and prolong life of building considerably.
- Systems designed and tailored to suit structural requirements.
- Controlled rain run-off.
- Increases property value.
For more information on flat to pitch roof conversions, or any roofing services offered by Young & Co., call 0800 917 9641 or 0161 339 9637 or email email@example.com
Images of recent installation using ROFrame galvanised structure and Britmet Tileform Slate 2000 products.